FM LOGISTIC IBERICA selects, for our center in Illescas (Toledo), an experienced INTERNAL COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST for the Communication and Marketing department.
This position will be responsible for planning, developing and executing effective internal communication strategies to keep the company’s employees informed and engaged, with a clear focus on strengthening corporate culture and promoting collaboration across all work centers in Spain.
- Design and develop communication plans for the different departments to ensure coherent and effective communication.
- Creation and dissemination of newsletters,
- Organization of internal events,
- Management of internal communication channels (intranet, email, internal social networks, center screens),
- Development of communication campaigns to promote corporate values and objectives,
- Higher university education (preferably in Information Sciences).
- High writing skills.
- Basic knowledge of design tools.
- At least 3 years of experience in communication areas.
- High orientation to teamwork and creativity, strategic vision, as well as high relational skills.
- Availability to travel to other countries in Spain
- High level of English (relationship with clients and corporate areas of the group).
- Own vehicle, essential to be able to reach the work center.