FM LOGISTIC IBERICA select, for our center in Illescas (Toledo), an HR TECHNICIAN – internal COMMUNICATION with experience in both selection, training and internal communication.
This position will be integrated into the HR and Communication team, to support and allow us to better adapt to the growth needs of the Company and our different work centers on the Peninsula.
- Experience in Talent area, recruitment and selection processes (complete process) – Management of internship programs
- Knowledge in training management – training actions and FUNDAE process
- Management of internal communication channels and development of campaigns to promote corporate values and objectives
- Creation and dissemination of newsletters.
- Organization of internal events.
- Related higher university education (Psychology, Sociology, Business Administration or similar).
- At least 2-3 years of experience in HR – Communication
- High level English (relationship with corporate areas of the group).
- High orientation towards teamwork and creativity, strategic vision, as well as high relational capacity
- Internal customer orientation, good communication, proactivity and openness to change.
- Verbal and written communication skills to create engaging content.
- Proper use of office tools (especially Excel) and design
- Availability to travel to other centers in Spain
- Your own vehicle is essential to be able to get to the work center (Illescas-Toledo)